Special Note

Hey guys!
You can check latest TechUpdates on
www.iTechnoholic.in

Enter anything you wish to search about DMG

Scroll Down to view your Result......

Shilpa Anand quits Dill Mill Gayye

Shilpa Anand, the pretty and smart intern in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye has quit the serial and aims to make it big in Bollywood... Here is the actress confirming her exit to Telly Buzz..

Shilpa Anand, the pretty actress who has been the face of Dr. Riddhima in Star One’s Dill Mill Gaye is all set to quit the serial.


Telly Buzz caught up with Amita Devadiga, Creative Head, Dill Mill Gaye who confirmed the news, saying “Yes, it is true that Shilpa has opted out of Dill Mill Gayye”. On the probable replacement, Amita states, “We are on a lookout for Shilpa’s replacement. You will get to know of it in few days’ time”.

Much to the astonishment of loyal Dill Mill Gayye viewers, Shilpa Anand avers, “Riddhima was a very sweet character and will remain close to me forever. But things need to move on and I am surely quitting Dill Mill Gaye. My last date of shoot was on 20th May”. For the uninitiated, the buzz of Shilpa’s exit from the show was doing rounds for a while, but the creative unit had decided to keep the news low profile till all was confirmed.

Shilpa’s contract was to end in June, but the actress is said to have requested the channel and the production house to relieve her few days in advance. Shilpa who has acted in few Telugu films down South now aspires to go the Bollywood way. “I have got many offers in big screen, but I will need at least one month for myself before I take up my next offer”, clarifies Shilpa.

On an ending note, Shilpa thanks her fans for having loved her as Riddhima. “I wish the serial all the very best. They have a very smart creative unit and I am sure they will take the track in a convincing manner", says Shilpa.

With Shilpa gone, there was a buzz that Karan Singh Grover's beau Shraddha Nigam would fit into the shoes of Riddhima. When Telly Buzz spoke to Shraddha, she says, "I was one of the options for the role, but I guess I will not be doing it". According to a reliable source, "Mahi Vij who was earlier seen in DJ Akhil's music video 'Tu Hai Wahi' has been considered for the role along with Sukriti Khandpal who is seen in SAB's Jersey No. 10.

Post a Comment

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHILPA WAS THE BEST ACTERESS,,, NO BODY CAN TAKE HER PLACE IN THE SERIAL...
I LOVE U SHILPA...

Unknown said...

I THINK JIYA IS RIGHT. SHILPA PLS COME BACK YAAR JAB SE TUM GAYE HO DMG DEKHANE KA MAN HI NAHI KARATA I LOVE U YAAR PLS COME BACK

Anonymous said...

Shila was Gr8 in DMG..
DMG is tasteless without Shilpa...
If nobody takes action on dat matter this serial is also gonna get over same like Sanjeevani..
So Pls Take Corrective Actions n do Wat everybody wants as earlyas possible...

Anonymous said...

i can asure the creative team of dmg that i was following the show since 20th aug on regular bases but wen i heard this really bad news in mAy bout her i literally cried and told everyone bout this dellima which i had to face. shipa use to bring a sort of stardum in the show which nnow lacks somewhere i love you shilpa $ i really want to see you somewhere else one more thing PARIKSHIT & you really make a good couple

Unknown said...

is duniya me agar sabse jyaaa luv koi apse karta hai to dats me

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!