Special Note

Hey guys!
You can check latest TechUpdates on
www.iTechnoholic.in

Enter anything you wish to search about DMG

Scroll Down to view your Result......

'Don Ko Pakadna Mushkil Hi Nahi Namumkin Hai' - Pankit Thakkar

The talented and charming Atul Joshi aka Pankit Thakkar of Dill Mill Gayye answers a set of rapid fires in a candid chat ......



Describe yourself in one word:
Honest

Best complement received till date: Actually everyone says I have a cute smile.

Favorite Television Show: Obviously, it's Dill Mill Gayye..

You are Passionate about: Cars
lies to everyone be it my family, friends etc.

If not an actor, what would you have been: I would have been a director. I always wanted to be in Media line only as an Actor or a Director.

Favorite Hangout place: I think there are many places in Mumbai and it’s very difficult to state one.

One Quality that you like in your partner: The person should accept me the way I am, and that is exactly what I like in my wife..


A Memorable Moment with your kid, Rakshan: Once my son was watching a travel show and he was quite excited to see Singapore in the show. Later when I surprised him by taking to Singapore, he was really happy. I think this is the best thing that I have done for him till date.

Favorite Cuisine: Sizzlers, be it veg or non-veg and now whenever my family goes out, I always end up having sizzlers.

Any Song that is always on your lips: Main Zindagi ka saath nibata chala gaya…..

Favorite Movie Dialogue: Don ka intazar gyaarah mulko ki police kar rahi hai…….Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai….Why I say this is because if I am not in a mood to talk, then I will never talk and it app


0 comments: